Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:35:39 +0200
Tom Trottier wrote:

> I have an OM bellows & was hoping for a magic solution to connect Leica
> lenses to it. I suppose I could screw some holes & mount the circular
> lens board, but it seems like sacrilege.

It would be an sacrilege indeed.

> I found it on the Novoflex site:
> OMLEI  Adapter Olympus / 39 mm  DM 149,00
>
> Ouch!

There is an cheaper solution:

There are M39 (Leica thread) to T2 adapters (DM 32,- at Brenner). You
just need to add an T2 to OM adapter (DM 47,- at Brenner). I got mine much
cheaper (DM 5,-) at an saleout of Vivitar-T2 adapters. That is the best
T2 adapter I have ever seen, probably much better than the one Brenner
sells and the junk normaly is sold as T2 adapter.

Regards

Richard