Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions
From: "Chuck Underhill" <cyberclu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:56:04 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Ok, I am a new member of the list, and I am trying to keep up :O)
In a few messages, I have heard some less the pleasant remarks about
the OM77-AF. Can anyone give me a reason for this? Are you comparing
it to other AF cameras on the market? Or other Olympus equipment?
I own two OM77's and have bid on a thrid body. So far they has been the
best camera I have used. I have a few manual focus Olympus cameras too,
but the OM77 is my favorite.
I have had a Pentex PZ-10 and serveral other camera that are AFs and I like
the setup on the 77 better.
So I am looking for input... am I missing something about this camera?
Why is it so unpopular?

Thanks,
Chuck