Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens/cutting hole

Subject: Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens/cutting hole
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:42:44 +0100
The genuine Oly body cap presents a problem inasmuch as it's slightly domed
and has raised lettering to prevent a very neat job, but there's at least
one independently made body cap that looks as though it would be more
suitable for drilling. My used OM-40 came with such a cap - flat at the
front with only a slightly textured surface, and with really small 'OL'
raised letters on the other side.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx