RE: [OM] Mail order film/processing - best sources?

Subject: RE: [OM] Mail order film/processing - best sources?
From: "J. Williams" <williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:20:08 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The new mailers only have the New Jersey address. Might as well send them
directly to NJ.  They also have an expiration date.

If you shoot Kodachrome you don't have too many choices. I have used A&I a
few times.  But, I use the Kodalux mailers quite a bit but then I'm
usually not in a hurry. I also tend to send in many rolls at once.
Shipping is less and they process them together.  Can't verify this but it
seems to help in film not be lost.

I wouldn't expect much knowledge from any one you at any big company.
Might have to ask for someone who really knows.

John