Re: [OM] Will this work?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will this work?
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:58:32 -0400
Matt,
2 alternative ideas:

1. Try using the "M" or FP sync on the triggering camera, to get some
extra delay. Test to see if both cameras get proper exposures

2. Trigger the two cameras by a common mechanism:
Use a flash or IR strobe to trigger the other 2 cameras. The flash
should be over by the time the others trigger.
Have one of the two cameras trigger the main strobes.
Test setup to see which camera should trigger the strobes - ie, which
reacts slightly later.
Extra requirements - 2nd winder, 2nd IR extra flash,

Use longer shutter speeds to relax timing requirements - 1/30, 1/15,
1/8 ...

Tom