Re: [OM]Maitani page/was fav..camera, OM2000?

Subject: Re: [OM]Maitani page/was fav..camera, OM2000?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:45:19 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 1999 5:07 PM

> If this page has been mentioned before, I missed it.  What a great idea: a
> fan site
> honoring an Engineer!
>
> Thanks, Per, for letting me know about it.

Gary, you really should thank Mr Chris Lee, the webmaster of The Unofficial
Yoshihisa
Maitani &
Olympus Cameras Homepage, and not me. My contributions to this list over the
years are
I'm afraid easily counted. And btw, thanks yourself for reminding me
(unintentionally
or not) to change the subject in the header when needed. There cannot be too
many
reminders about that.     :-(

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to look into ones' soul."