[OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?

Subject: [OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:43:31 +0200
Hi fellow Zuiks

I'm going to Rostock in the early August to see all the big sailing ships
participating in Hanse Sail '99, and I just wondered if there was anyone else
going as
well? I will bring both my IS-3000 with accessories and my OM-2SP with the
Sigma 600/8
mirror lens. In addition I've also just bought a 2X-A Oly converter in
absolutely mint
condition for 525 SKR (about $65), in spite of the fact that I really don't
have a
suitable main lens for it. What did you call that again when you feel you must
have an
Oly item and you really can't explain why?   ;-)

Yes, I could use my 300/4.5 tele which would give me a 600/9, but then I
already have
the 600/8 Sigma. I don't think my old 75-150/4 zoom goes very well with this
converter, but I hope to be able to buy a more suitable zoom in the future
(preferably
the 65-200/4).

If anyone is interested in knowing more about Hanse Sail '99 there is a
dedicated site
at http://www.hansesail.com/

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to look into ones' soul."