[OM] OM4 part II; MD2 charger

Subject: [OM] OM4 part II; MD2 charger
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:03:50 +1000
Hi all,

Still playing with my new toy.... I'm wondering what the purpose is of a
tone that sounds when the mode switch is set between Auto and Battery
Check - it's of a lower pitch than the tone when the check is engaged - it
beeps when I move the switch to check, but if I keep the switch at that
position, the tone is continuous....

That's the only thing I can't figure out - I've so much about the 4 and the
4Ti in the last year and a half or so on this list, everything else just
seems like second nature (but for that compensation dial....<g>)

Apart from that, would anyone have an M. 15v Ni-Cd Charger FS?  The store
where I bought the OM4 has a very clean MD2 and 15v Pack, but no way of
powering it up :-(  I'd also be interested in a Charger with the Drive and
15v Pack as a kit, if that's more likely.

Thanks in advance for any help (or offers ;-)

Cheers

Andy