[OM] OM3 TTL flash sensor.

Subject: [OM] OM3 TTL flash sensor.
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:05:36 +0200 (MET DST)
On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> : (It has a TTL flash sensor, so is the only difference between a 3 and a
> : 3T, the FP flash mode (and Ti body)? If so, this one makes a lot of sense..
>
> The extra contact in the hot shoe is not a 'TTL flash sensor' but the contact
> for flash ready / flash ok with T series flashes and the F280; the flash ok
> (blinking led) only works with a T series flash in Normal Auto (computer
> flash).
>
> hnz

No, no.. I don't mean the extra contact on the hot shoe. There is a
sensor facing to the film plane in the body of the camera. Since it is
not an auto exposure camera, it must be the TTL sensor, right?

As for the items and the camera shop, I have received many e-mails
regarding most of the equipment. It is really a pity that I haven't taken
their phone numbers. I will try to go there soon. I am rather busy
weekdays, and let's hope nothing goes away meanwhile... I think I will
post the phone numbers to the list. There has been a lot of simultaneous
queries about many objects by many members, and I really do not want to
discriminate. I hope this is convenient for many of you, too. And, yes,
one of the guys in the shop speaks English.

OMer