Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:20:03 +0100

Here's a few other comments I've heard...enjoy!

?    Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a
     new car.

?    Occasionally your car would die on a motorway for no reason, and you'd
     have to restart it.  For some strange reason, you'd just accept this
     and drive on.

?    Occasionally your car would stop and fail to restart, and you'd have
     to re-install the engine.  For some strange reason you'd just accept
     this too.

?    You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought
     a Car95 or a CarNT.  But then you'd have to buy more seats.

?    Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was twice as
     fast, twice as easy to drive, but would only run on 50f the roads.

?    The Macintosh car owners would get expensive Microsoft upgrades for
     their cars, which would make their cars run much slower.

?    The oil, engine, petrol and alternator warning lights would be
     replaced by a single 'general car default' warning light.

?    The airbag system would say, "Are you sure?" before going off.

?    If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.

?    When the car started to splutter, the driver would switch off the
     engine, all the passengers would have to get out, slam all the doors,
     wait 3 minutes and then climb back in again.

Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 24/07/99 22:51:33

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx