Re: [OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:40:13 +0200
Per Nordenberg wrote (of the Olympus 2X):

>Yes, I could use my 300/4.5 tele which would give me a 600/9, but then I
already have
>the 600/8 Sigma. I don't think my old 75-150/4 zoom goes very well with
this
>converter, but I hope to be able to buy a more suitable zoom in the future
(preferably
>the 65-200/4).

Per,
sorry to burst the bubble but the 2X won't physically fit 65-200/4. If you
don't believe me, stop by my place south of Malmo on your way to Rostock to
see for yourself. :-) Though I think it works fairly well with the 300/4.5
so maybe you can save some weight. Only you can tell if results are up to
your standards, though.

Happy shooting
Ulf Westerberg
Nature- and Travel Photography at www.start.at/westerberg