Re: [OM] Mirror Shake (was New lens tests posted)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror Shake (was New lens tests posted)
From: MHeath333@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:36:26 EDT
Very interesting indeed.  I suppose it disproves the conventional wisdom that
mirror shake has no effect on sharpness.  And even those that maintain it
does usually say it happens at lower, rather than faster speeds.  I don't
think I've ever seen anyone write about this in the big magazines.

In any case, I won't be using a self-timer much.  If I have time to set up a
tripod, it'll usually have a medium format camera on it.