Re: [OM] OM's and other Olympus cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] OM's and other Olympus cameras
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:50:39 -0400
I use an OM-4 with the 2-4 screen and a Tamron SP 28-105/2.8.  It's got the
non-rotating front element (82mm!) and seems pretty durable, but as you can
expect, it's not compact or especially inexpensive.  I think I paid $550 or
so for mine last year.  There is one for sale on photo.net at
http://photo.net/gc/view-category.tcl?domain=photo0.000000e+00net&primary_category=35
mm%20SLR for $340, a pretty good price IMO.

It's a nice lens

Skip