RE: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro

Subject: RE: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:01:38 +0100

I've spoken to one of our local camera shops about this, and whilst they don't
carry them in stock they've said they can order them in for about £5 (UK). If
you're interested I'll get they're phone number etc.

Alex

Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx> on 27/07/99 00:01:20

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx