[OM] OM4Ti/OM4

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti/OM4
From: Tim_Grange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:44:29 -0400

Hello again, thank you for all your postings re. OM4Ti, shutter testing and
touching up the paintwork. It is good to know there is this considerable
expertise out there to call upon if needed, and I am very grateful to have
discovered the list!

I am still not wholly convinced I wish to spend (or can afford) the
£450 minimum
needed in the UK to buy a user condition OM4Ti. I'm tempted to go for a good
example OM4, provided I find one where the battery drain is manageable. Am I
right in thinking that some examples are better than others, or should they all
be tarred with the same brush (those modified with Ti circuit boards excepted)?

On the strength of list plaudits, I have recently acquired a Zuiko 35-70 f3.6.
Unfortunately it came without the famed adjustable lens shade and had a
non-original 55mm front cap. Any ideas on where to source these?

Thanks again for your input.

Tim Grange