Re: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro
From: Blaz Vrabec <blaz.vrabec@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:33:26 +0200
Hi,

I don't know what are you going to use the coupler for, but I'm sure that you
will not use it very often. For just trying out the combination of lenses you
can hold one lens in front of the other or tape one lens directly to the other.
If you have cokin filter system (A or P) you can tape two lens rings together
and you get a very cheap reversing ring.

BTW, I don't think that 100mm-50mm combo will work. It would probably cause
severe vigneting. You will get some vigneting even with 200mm-50mm combo (it
depends on which lenses you are using), but you can easily avoid that with
using some extension tubes.

Blaz Vrabec