[OM] OT - photo mag

Subject: [OM] OT - photo mag
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:45:02 +0000
Hi folks,

Some of you may recall me mentioning a high-quality photo mag, Camera &
Darkroom.  The latest issue is now available, published in Wales by Ed
Buziak.  This magazine is only available by subscription, and yes, he does
overseas subs and accepts cheques in dollars. This is the only photo mag
that I buy regularly. The cover and a list of articles can be seen at:

http://www.mawddwy.freeserve.co.uk/camdark.htm

I have inserted a link to the previous issue, no. 39.  Unfortunately, in my
rush to get it online, I didn't realise that I had managed to type the link
in upper case.  It doesn't seem to want to know with my browser (IE3.1).
I'll fix this tomorrow.  f you want to see the previous issue's cover &
contents now please try:

http://www.mawddwy.freeserve.co.uk/cd39.htm

Simon E.