Re: [OM] GateMouth Tool Bags - camera bag?

Subject: Re: [OM] GateMouth Tool Bags - camera bag?
From: Malcolm Clay <claym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:50:39 -0500
At 11:31 AM 7/26/99 -0400, you wrote:

I was at Home Depot yesterday and came across a cloth tool bag that
looks like it would be an excellent camera bag. Actually you get two
bags for $30, one 17" wide, the other 13" wide. They are called
"GateMouth Tool Bags." These look better built than most camera bags,

I picked one up while I was doing my Christmas shopping last year at Sears. It's getting a bit crowded now, but the big gate-mouth unzips quickly and opens (and stays open) wide to give quick easy access to everything. (And it doesn't look like a camera bag, so won't they get a shock when they think they are stealing some tools and find cameras instead? Hummm...that wasn't as funny as it started out to be.)