Re: [OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone else going to Rostock in August to see Hanse Sail?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:15:56 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
To: 'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 12:05 AM

> Hi,
>
> > mirror lens. In addition I've also just bought a 2X-A Oly
> > converter in absolutely mint condition for 525 SKR (about $65),
>
> Aaaaargh, you lucky ... I paid twice that amount!! :)

Yes Olaf, and as if this wasn't enough I've also just won a digital camera! I
should
tell you though that there is a limit to my luck. "Unfortunately" this digital
camera
is not an Oly camera, it's a Fuji.    :-(

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to look into ones' soul."