Re: [OM] Shuttle Launch/now re-entry

Subject: Re: [OM] Shuttle Launch/now re-entry
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:47:12 -0700
Gary;

When I heard it was a night landing I had same thoughts as you.  A friend
watched the last one and said it was an amazing display.

Thinking out loud: Now, 10:04 in Ft. Worth is 8:04 in California, I think.
Although travel time would push it back to, say, 7 or 7:30 here.  Sunset
here is 8:25 tonite.  I guess I won't get a chance to see it. :>(

Is there a web page which descibes trajectory and times?

Thanks

George