Re: [OM] New lens tests posted

Subject: Re: [OM] New lens tests posted
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:58:58 -0700
Gary wrote,
snip
<<As I mentioned early on, I ruled out using it because I didn't have the
MANY
accessories I'd need to pull that off.  You realize how far away you have to
be from a 60" wide map to fill the frame with a 300mm or longer telephoto?
(Hint: the width of a home lot in Las Vegas).  Even with what I have now, I
might not even be able to string together enough 5m TTL Cords and
Multiconnectors.>>

The true test of the lens only would be open flash but I doubt you would
want to
adjust proper flash distance at all apertures.
Perhaps the length of an average home lot in Las Vegas at f1.2
You would have to cover your yard in opaque sheeting.
Should we take up another collection?
It seems to me that the OM 2000 is the camera for these tests and
with a continuous light source.
I'll be looking for the house on Buffalo with the photofloods in the yard.
:-)

Charlie L.