[OM] Light weight tripod

Subject: [OM] Light weight tripod
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:20:13 EDT
IF YOU WANT A VERY LIGHT TRIPOD - LOOK AT THE CULMAN MAGIC-2..... I CAN NOT
IMMAGINE A LIGHTER, SMALLER, FULL SIZE TRIPOD.  I HAVE HAD ONE FOR A COUPLE
OF YEARS - COMES WITH A USABLE BALL HEAD AND QUICK MOUNTING PLATE, CAN BE
TURNED INTO A MONOPOD, AND IS VERY COMPACT WHEN FOLDED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
THIS

CHEERS

KEN M.