Archives was [OM] Mirro Lockup.........

Subject: Archives was [OM] Mirro Lockup.........
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:49:44 -0400
 "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>We had a big discussion about that when the issue came out.
>Check the archives if you're interested.
George and others who seem to have not checked the archives recently.

For your information, the archives indexed by thread, dates, and author are
available up to Dec. 31, 1998.  Search engines are available for the indexed
archives up to August 31, 1998.

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/index.html

Of course, daily digests are archived or stored, but unless you can tell them
the dates in which certain discussions occurred, telling the newcomers to go to
the archives would be unkind.

I have a feeling that we would need volunteers to bring the indexing of archives
up to date because we can't just depend on the generosity of Shawn Wright alone.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/