RE: [OM] Details of BIG Pen F/FT collection online

Subject: RE: [OM] Details of BIG Pen F/FT collection online
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:10:54 -0400
According to his reasoning, he doesn't want to subject his collection to
the salty, Floridia air.  I bet that his eyesight is failing, and he wants
to continue to enjoy photography using his new Canon EOS that he just
bought.  And it's easier to sell a collection without moving it.

It's not that people don't have $7 grand, but I doubt many private
collectors will pay that amount.  I would buy some of the stuff, but only a
few, more uncommon items (not the rare stuff).  I enjoy the chase more than
the acquisition in the case of the Pen F/FT equipment.  My OM system
delivers superior pictures, so I'm not after the quality aspect.

Skip