Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1067

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1067
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:06:57 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: lpc_cabal@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Luck Plan Cabal wrote:
<some snippage>
>If you could point me to a lens test site, that would help, but I value
>expirienced advice, and other qualities of lenses besides lpmm.

Here are some sites you should bookmark; very useful.
<A
HREF="http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq";>Olympus
OM SLR FAQ</A> courtesy of Lee Hawkins. A must-read for anyone looking to
buy into the OM-system.<BR>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm";>Gary
Reese's</A> comprehensive test of virtually every piece of glass made for
the OM-system. See also the <A
HREF="http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html";>Unofficial Olympus
OM Zuiko Lens Page</A>.<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm";>The Unofficial Olympus OM
Sales Information File</A>. If you need to know anything about the
OM-system, here is the place to look.<BR>
The unnofficial <A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/maitani_fan/";>Yoshihisa
Maitani & Olympus Cameras</A> homepage.<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.zuiko.com/";>Camtech</A>, factory trained service since
1977. If you've any OM gear, this is the place to get it rejuvenated.<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.olympusguy.com/";>Olympus Guy</A>, an authorized
dealer, buys, sells, and trades Oly gear.<BR>

Sorry for the HTML--copied straight from my webpage as I don't have these
URLs memorized yet and no can bookmark when there's no net access ;-)

/Acer Victoria
--
don't let Big Business be greedy; sign the petition @
http://www.radiorequests.com/petition/