Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes (Second)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes (Second)
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:49:51 +0100

What is it someone said about variety being the spice of life.....

> >I second this plea, and it also would make it MUCH easier to read if
> >everyone put their replies at the top of the message, instead of below the
> >original posting.
>
> Actually, I think it's easier if the replies were consistently below the
> original message; makes for following through, knowing has already been
> said, easier.
>
> /Acer Victoria

...Vive la differance!!!! (excuse my French)

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.