Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes thoughts
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:05:18 -0700
Here is my input on the subject.

*I don't care if the reply is before or after the quote,
*Just use a quote and not the whole message.
*There are exceptions of course, like taking it point by point.
*The "whole story" is in the thread.  No need to duplicate it.
*One liners make it fun and personable.  Just use discretion.
*No need to filter any individuals, and you may miss something of interest.
*DELETE
*Variety IS the spice of life.
*This discussion does add value to the list.  It clears the air.

It has been suggested in the past to make some kind of rules here.
It never happens (thank goodness).  We should be able to conduct
ourselves in a proper manner and not get too stuffy about it.

Charlie L.
(no one liners for now)