Re: [OM] User

Subject: Re: [OM] User
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:56:37 -0700
At 17:03 30-07-99 -0400, "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I just got a note from Steve Troy.  He is a railroad photographer and does
>all his work with (6) OM-4s and a big bag full of lenses.  Here's a link
>which shows atleast one of his images.
>http://www.browntrout.com:8080/key/cals/2000/aut1/0763117641.html
>
>John

I looked at the photo and my eye was drawn towards those two small white
objects slightly to the left of centre at the bottom of the picture. Maybe
they are just bits of track side garbage? I tried to envisage what the
picture would look like without those two small objects and realized that
it would have a completely different appeal. Funny how small details can
make such a difference to one's perception.

jh