Re: [OM] OM in AP, again

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in AP, again
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:49:06 +0200
Very gracious and humorous Jan...

... but I didn't think that we were like the "Net Police" that Malcolm so
eloquently described.  However, I am particularly sensitive mood as my 18
yr-old son has had a 16 yr-old girlfriend staying this week and I am quite
prepared to accept that I have been more than normally sensitive... (you
know the arguments over who can sleep with whom, don't you).

OM Content: so, to get away this morning, my wife and I went to talk about
teenagers on our bikes in the forest across the road (Germany is blessed
with many forests) and I took my little OM1N which doesn't have a sticky
diaphragm stop down, doesn't vibrate from the shutter movement and still
has some of its white paint in the ON/OFF switch.  Taking photos with a
lovely piece of machinery and glass is quite therapeutic.

Chris (feeling calmer now..... OOOOOMMM ;-))