[OM] ADITL

Subject: [OM] ADITL
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:02:48 -0700
OK, OK, so I was asleep on the job.

The names are now associated with the images. Roll mouse over to
retrieve name.

Thanks again to all contributors.

Wanna do another? I think I can get a script done which will allow
comments with each image this time.

If yes, how about **Aug 31** as close date?

Theme: With all the talk lately about the great Zuikos of a certain
focal length, and since it has been requested, let's limit entries to
those taken with a **Zuiko 50mm lens**. Any one of 'em. Any subject.  If
you don't a 50, hey, the 1.8s are dirt cheap. :>)  Just 50s, no 40s, no
35s.  Well, OK, the 55/1.2 qualifies.

What say you, Zuiks?

George