RE: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:51:20 -0500
I did this experiment with my OM4T, and based on the red MEMO light flash
pattern, my conclusion is:

In spot mode, the value is not saved to memory until the exposure is made.
Therefore, in the situation below, all four readings will
be averaged to achieve the subsequent exposure, and that is also the value that
will then be stored in MEMO.

Chip