RE: [OM] Mandler 50mm f/2 Summicron-M tested

Subject: RE: [OM] Mandler 50mm f/2 Summicron-M tested
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:53:11 -0500
I agree with a lot of Doris' message, but you need to also factor in that
at around the time that some of these photographers were working, Leicas
were the nice small convenient camera to produce images with justa s some
painters use acylics just because they're easier, more convenient and in
that sense more pleasing to work with.

Stuart Phillips

Assistant Director, Professional Training Programs
Division of Continuing Education
University of Massachusetts Boston

Tel:    (617) 287 7289
Fax:    (617) 287 7297