Re: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:50:13 EDT
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Well this thread prooves that the memo function is more complex than most
of
> us
>  thought.

I probably should wait till I can check this out on my own OM-4, but I'll ask
anyway:

I think that we all agree now that in center-weighted mode, when I set the
MEMO mode and then take a shot, the camera will have memorized the LV value
measured OTF during the shot, right? Does the camera then display, with the
bar graph, the actual shutter speed used? This could be useful in situations
where lighting is changing rapidly and I want to record the actual shutter
speed for an exposure.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA