Re: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:44:50 -0400
I thought I saw some time ago someone on the list mentioned that if you
tape over the flash ready light when using the F280 in Super FP mode,
then you could use the memo function to actually capture the shutter
speed used with the F280 (in super fp). Taping over the flash ready
terminal on the hot shoe prevents the memo function from being
disabled. Unfortunately, this will not work with regular flash.

Wayne

Hans van Veluwen wrote:

>I wrote:

>: Memo is disabled when a T flash is connected and activated, and when the
>: memo function is already active and you connect and activate a T flash,
>: the memo function is cancelled.

>Olaf wrote:

>: You specifically mention a "T flash", does this mean that the function does
>: work with the F280, or does that flash also cancel these readings?

>Now that would be something, wouldn't it? Since the OM-4Ti treats the
F280's SP