Re: [OM] Links wanted

Subject: Re: [OM] Links wanted
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Vem Då wrote:

>HI EVERYBODY!
>
>I thought I'd ask the list - maybe there will be a storm here now - if
>anyone has some links with good pictures taken with OM-system they want to
>share with the rest of us.
>
>I'd be happy to see what is on the Internet by other Olympus-photographers.

Type "OM-1" into a search engine, and then look what comes up.... Really.
<http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/photo.html>, scroll down to "Images" and
you'll find links to Oly gallery, and member pages. If any other
listmember has a webpage with photos, or even non-photo related, and would
like a link, send the URL my way.

/Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>