[OM] T32, minerals and museums

Subject: [OM] T32, minerals and museums
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:03:04 +0000
Acer Victoria writing about the T32 said 'I asked this mostly regarding
trying to flash photo stuff in a display,
like a museum. It probably would be better to use natural light, no? They
might even prohibit flash, although I don't see how it would degrade
minerals....'
        During a visit to new York, I recently used a flash repeatedly in
the Natural History Museum photographing the displays of minerals etc, (and
also the big dinosaur,) with an OM2SP and T32.
However the samples were so big that I did not have to worry about being too
close.
Brian Gray (First contribution to list)
Brian and Vivienne Gray
Hadrian Way, UK