Re: [OM] Leica jewelry

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica jewelry
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:09:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Denton Taylor wrote:

> Oooh, that was nasty... Oooh, that was perfect!

   Thank you for your kind words, Denton. To paraphrase some guy named
Dylan, they 'stoned' me when I said I preferred the small, cheapo OM
lensez, because they couldn't possibly be as good as the pricier
f/2 line. Then they stoned me when I bought my M6 because anyone who owns
one is a deluded fool for thinking pricier is better. Go figure.

                 *= Doris Fang =*