Re: [OM] Re: Acer and Expodisc (was "To spot or not")

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Acer and Expodisc (was "To spot or not")
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:33:46 EDT
Actually, Acer takes it very well. He poses some good issues and is working
at being a thinking olympus photographer rather than just an equipment hound.
 I also, as an ancient one, am still learning every day. I do not doubt the
value of some of these gadgets as I certainly own my share. Note the post
from Doris Fang about having a kodak grey card to use. One of my first
teachers gave me one and it still rides in my professional case. That is the
epitome of a useful gadget. I am suggesting some acquaintenceship with the
zone system for Acer as it will give him a better understanding of both color
and black and white film and exposure. This was not a put-down, but a serious
suggestion to a young man who has the intellect to quickly absorb the
information he needs.
Best wishes,
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com