Re: [OM] To spot or not

Subject: Re: [OM] To spot or not
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:11:21 -0400 (EDT)

  One more reason to have the grey card. On the flip side, I write in
large letters my name, address and phone #, and when there's time,
shoot this on frame #1 of every roll. When your lab separates the roll
from their tracking system, odds are good you'll still get the roll
back. This procedure has saved me grief several times over the years.

                                   *= Doris Fang =*