[OM] OT - Dessicants

Subject: [OM] OT - Dessicants
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:06:50 EDT
I have recently started taking a prescription drug that comes packaged with
little plastic cylinders of adsorbent. The cans are about 5/8" in diameter
and an inch long, a very convenient size for throwing into a camera bag or
bin. However, they are not pure silica gel, but instead they are labeled as
containing "activated carbon and Silica gel"

Does anyone know if the "activated carbon" would be a problem in keeping my
OMs and Zuik's dry? I am rapidly building up a pretty good stash of these
little things.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA