Re: OM/Leica idiosyncracies Re: [OM] Leica jewelry OT

Subject: Re: OM/Leica idiosyncracies Re: [OM] Leica jewelry OT
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 20:32:54 -0400

Denton Taylor said:

 >Shutter speed dial on lens mount would fit the description for me!

To which I add; shutter speed dial on lens mount is for me what defines
an OM camera... and why I have a tough time accepting the OM-2000 as
part of the line. When I bought into the OM line in the 70's it was
because of the ease of handling due to size and weight and, especially,
placing diaphragm, focus and shutter speed within ready reach of the
same set of fingers.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts