Re: [OM] OT Photo contest ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Photo contest ethics
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:56:52 -0500
On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 06:56:38PM -0500, Gary Edwards wrote:
> A very large corporation (100,000+ employees) is conducting its third
> annual photo contest.

Since I no longer work for them, I'll say the corporation is Lockheed
Martin. (I wouldn't have been eligible anyway, since I was a contractor, not
an employee.)

> What do you think?

I agree with you about their motives and practical effect. I don't konw how
I'd feel if a picture I'd submitted had been used without credity on their
web site's front page, but it wouldn't be unalloyed pleasure...