[OM] ADITL2

Subject: [OM] ADITL2
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 16:49:42 -0700
Zuiks;

I have received 19 responses to my request for opinions on next ADITL.

Results were 10 favored quarterly, 5 favored aug 15 (or more often) and
4 had no preference.

So, I think we'll do ADITL2 on the Sept equinox, the 21st or
thereabouts.

Since most of the 5 who favored Aug 15 are going to be someplace special
during that time, I say you folks could submit an entry from that time
for the equinox ADITL.

Let's keep the theme as 50mm Zuikos.

Also, the results were about eaually split on 2 weeks or more for
submission time.  Seems a good compromise is 3 weeks to get subs in.
That should be enuf time for both Kodachrome shooters and those without
scanners.

Keep on Zuikin'

George