[OM] (fwd) ... OM-4Ti together with Leica ...

Subject: [OM] (fwd) ... OM-4Ti together with Leica ...
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 09:50:01 +0000
From:             "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:               <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:          ... OM-4Ti together with Leica ...
Date sent:        Sat, 7 Aug 1999 12:17:44 +0800

I'm new to this forum..... Just read the digest  today..... from what I gather
, a Ms
Doris Fang seems to own the OM system as well as the Leica M system....

Like to know  how and when U use these 2 systems    how do U maximise the
strengths
of each system... when and how U decide to use each system.....

I own (recently) a Leica R7 with a standard 50 f/2 and the (ugggh..) 28-70zoom
as
well as a Minilux.

Seems there's some kind of  'symbiotic' advantage in having the use of an  OM
and
Leica system.... what's the story ?

why not a Nikon system with the Leica or Minolta with the Leica, or Canon with
the
Leica....

Regards
TM Lee