Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:22:35 +0000
The seals referred to are moisture seals.

I recall a Metalurgist (Sunil Manga) who was once on the list thought the
thickness
of the Ti plates on the Om Ti cameras was particularly thick and theirfore he
had
great admiration for the efort Olympus went to to develope the technology to
manufacture these pieces.

I also Recall I once asked John H how many Ti covers and bottoms he had had to
replace do their being damaged and his answer was not many.

Giles