RE: [OM] Parts OM 2n Black

Subject: RE: [OM] Parts OM 2n Black
From: "Higgins, Michael (Ex AS01)" <MHiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:05:25 +1000
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Giles, Jerry, and Geo2,

Sorry for the delay on this - I have been away for a few days.  Assuming you
are still interested in the items mentioned, send me your addresses and I
shall send you the parts (assuming (a) I can disassemble easily enough and
(b) postage does not involve a second mortgage - I'm a bit worried about the
latter for the heavier items.)

Cheers,

Mike