Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)

Subject: Re: leaking planes Re: [really OT] (was: Re: [OM] OM] OT - Titanium)
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 18:57:21 -0400
We used to go over to Norton AFB in San Bernardino on Friday night just
after dark to "watch" a large, dark object take off.  We could sit in
our car in a parking lot just at the end of the runway.  We couldn't
actually see it, just see that runway lights were blocked out as it
rolled by.  The sound was unlike any jet I ever heard.

We were always surprised they didn't run us off.

Gregg Iverson