RE: [OM] Lens Fixing"s?

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens Fixing"s?
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:06:04 -0500
I need lens fixing's advice too! I have two lenses that are probably worth less
than a paid for repair attempt - and advice on how
to tackle I would appreciate!

#1 Vivitar 70-210 f/3.5 Series 1 - has a translucent haze on the inside of the
rearmost element. Anyone have any idea how easy that
might be to get to?

#2 Zuiko 50mm f/1.8 MC - sluggish aperture. I have some Asahiklin degreaser,
and am contemplating an attack from the rear if
possible (no rude comments from the peanut gallery please!)

Anyone have some hints?

Thanks