[OM] Lenses FS

Subject: [OM] Lenses FS
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:37:39 -0400
I've got to make room for some new stuff, so the old has got to go:

Vivitar Series 1 90mm/2.5 Macro w/1:1 adapter and caps. I bought this lens new in the early 80's, so I know it hasn't been abused. Clean glass, much better than normal wear. All metal construction with a smooth-as-silk long helicoid. Back in its day, this was rated as one of the best performing 90's of all time, on a par with the great 105/2.8 Nikkor. I've made some great images with this, but now that I've had to spring for a Zuiko 90/2, it can't justify two 90's. This is the next best thing to a 90/2, at a much lower cost. KEH recently had one FS at $395 with the 1:1 adapter. I want $200

Sigma MC 70-210 F4-5.6 compact zoom. I bought this lens new in '93, and have used it for a light travel zoom. It's a nice lens, no on a par with the great Zuiko's, but the equal of most standard, compact zooms. Comes with original bayonet hood and caps. $110 or best offer.

Zuiko 40/2. 4 years ago, I bought 2 of these lenses, due to their rarity, and now I've decided I need to sell one. This is the fabled "pancake" lens that Olympus touted as making the OM's "pocketable" like an M3 with a collapsible Summicron 50/2. It was the follow-on lens to the REAL pancake 38/2.8 lens that Olympus developed for the Pen FT. (That lens was much thinner and really did make for a pocket SLR). These have been selling for >$500 on Ebay, new in the box. Mine has seen some normal use, but not abuse. $350

Other stuff:

Bogen 2039 3-way pan head with hexagonal Quick-Release plate:  $25

Arca Swiss standard plate to fit their B1, etc. heads: $20

All prices do not include insured shipping, which should run $5-7 in the Continental US

Skip