Re: [OM] re:(OM)Flash shoe repair

Subject: Re: [OM] re:(OM)Flash shoe repair
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:06:19 -0400
No problem Joel,  I sensed a tone of urgency in your writing!  I came on
the list at the very end of the thread you mention and, yes, I didn't
understand much of it.  I did learn some "netiquitte" from lurking
though :-)
What I really wonder is will the shoe continue to get looser through
vibration etc. if I leave it alone - no flash on it?  It looks from the
side like it may have two posts that go through the pentaprizm cover.
I'm thinking they might have nuts on the other end that might come loose
and cause more problems.

I'm not considering opening up the top.  I don't have the tools to do it
anyway.  I'll stick to teaching and let John do the repairing!

Gregg